Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Some exciting news...

Mike and I recently found out that there will be a new edition to our family within the year...not from us though. : ) My Uncle Bill and Aunt Maureen will be adopting a baby girl from China within the year. Of course, this means that I will have to give up my role as the baby of the family now, but it's a sacrifice I am willing to make. We are so excited for them and I know they will be amazing parents. I am excited for her arrival and I can't wait to head down to Florida to visit. She will be my only cousin on that side of the family, and I am sure she will be spoiled by us all. What a responsibility and amazing blessing from God that we will all get to take part in!
Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for your families and hope that all is going well! I really enjoyed reading about your holiday travels - you guys were super busy! We miss you guys and hope everything works out for the end of March. =)

Love,
Mindy

Josh and Annie said...

Hooray for a new cousin!

See you at church :-)

Annie